Last year (2008) I terribly missed the Christmas at America as I was supposed to leave well ahead of Christmas. Therefore, I just missed 2008 white Christmas at Green Bay. But, this year (2009) god created that chance with my wife. Here in Singapore, celebration of Christmas started well in advance - much before indeed. Streets were decorated and sparkling lights everywhere - especially at Orchard Road. I was just stunned to see those - that too a National govt. spending like heck.


Last 2 nights went to roam around at Orchard Road, it was fabulous. I really admire their enthusiasm in celebrating festivals. Be it Christmas, Be it Deepavali, Be it Chinese New Year or Be it Hari Raya - all with full energetic - however, Christmas is THE grand one.

And on Christmas eve and on Christmas, the Orchard road was closed for vehicles and people (including me) started walking on the roads. Mid of the road, there was an orchestra group from LA, CA, USA. That was another sparkling thing at the Orchard.

At office, everybody start sharing sweets and gifts to each other. I really admire this culture of sharing love and gifts. This is how an organization cultivates a good working culture and relationships among workers.

SALE? - No scarcity for sale in Singapore and that too in festival season.

Overall, it is a real great feeling and good experience indeed. God Bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds