I am working as a consultant in one of the world renowned consulting firms. I started from Bangalore to serve our one of the Biggest Clients in the USA on long term basis. By god's grace I got allotted with H1B visa and started my travel to the US. Before departing (Jan 08) to the US, I made enough preparations and great handbook (!) of CPA course in my laptop. I landed in the coldest place in the US and severe winter (-22'C) in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

I got a friend who was doing CPA in Texas thru one of my well-wisher, colleague and great friend in Bangalore. With the great help & guidance of her, I submitted my application to the Colorado State of CPA with 2 papers BEC & FAR. Exam given during April 4th week & May 4th week respectively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds